alliance ES Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Odin Multi Downloader V4.38 GT S5570

Répondre au sujet    alliance ES Index du Forum » Ministère des affaires extraterrestres » La Galerie Marchande : commerce extérieur Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Odin Multi Downloader V4.38 GT S5570
Auteur Message
hanedevl

Masculin

Message Odin Multi Downloader V4.38 GT S5570 Répondre en citant

Odin Multi Downloader V4.38 GT S5570 > urlin.us/2c0qs

7Here..it..stopsAbout..Us..Privacy..Policy..Sitemap..Top..MenuNews..Featured..How-to-Guides..Applications..Firmwares..Facebook..Twitter..Androidcure..News..Featured..How-to-Guides..Applications..Firmwares..Facebook..Twitter..Home....Applications....You..are..reading....ODIN..Multi..Downloader..for..All..Samsung..Galaxy..Type..Deepak..Gupta..September..1,..2015..ODIN..Multi..Downloader..for..All..Samsung..Galaxy..Type2015-09-01T12:45:40+00:00..Applications..1..Comment..There..are..3..ways..to..do..Flashing..for..our..smartphone,..the..three..most..popular..way..isflashing..using..a..computer..program..called..Odin..Multi..DownloaderCan...you...please...suggest...me...a...good...firmware...for...GT...i5510Odinalso....helps....in....flashing....custom....recovery....mode....like....theClockWorkMod....recoveryand....theTWRP....recoveryin....which....you....will....need....this....tool....to....carry....on....with....the....procedure,....despite....this....is....not....the....official....tool....provided....by....Samsung,....but....still....millions....of....Samsung....Galaxy....series....users....do....use....this....tool....for....flashing....their....devicesFile...analysisNote....II........N7100....(IntMy..samsung..T989..comes..up..by..itself..whenever..i..put..battery..and..goes..off..before..it..finish..loading..then..start..vibrating..continuouslyReply..Sanchay..November..8,..2013..Samsung..note..2..vietnam..purchased..but..shipped..to..indiaDownload...Odin...3.07,...3.09,...Odin...Multi...Downloader...for...All...Samsung...SmartphonesDo..not..unplug..the..cableOdin3..v1.82....Samsung..Galaxy..S..(I9000),..Samsung..Galaxy..S..II..(I9000),..Samsung..Galaxy..SL..(I9003),..Samsung..Galaxy..Giorgio..Armani..(I9010),..Samsung..Google..Nexus..S..(I9020),..Samsung..Google..Nexus..S..(i9020A),Samsung..Google..Nexus..S..(i9023),..Samsung..Galaxy..Tab..(P1000),..Samsung..Galaxy..Tab..wifi..(P1010),..Samsung..Galaxy..Note..(N7000)..Odin3..v1.83....Samsung..Galaxy..S..(I9000),..Samsung..Galaxy..S..II..(I9000),..Samsung..Galaxy..SL..(I9003),..Samsung..Galaxy..Giorgio..Armani..(I9010),..Samsung..Google..Nexus..S..(I9020),..Samsung..Google..Nexus..S..(i9020A),Samsung..Google..Nexus..S..(i9023),..Samsung..Galaxy..Tab..(P1000),..Samsung..Galaxy..Tab..wifi..(P1010),..Samsung..Galaxy..Note..(N7000)..Odin3..v1.84....Samsung..Galaxy..Y..(S5360),..Samsung..Galaxy..Y..(S5363)..Odin3..v1.85....Samsung..Galaxy..S..II..(I9100),..Samsung..Galaxy..S..II..(I9100G),..Samsung..Galaxy..S..II..(I9100P),..Samsung..Galaxy..Tab..10.1v..(P7100),..Samsung..Galaxy..Y..(S5360),..Samsung..Galaxy..Y..(S5363),..Samsung..Galaxy..Tab..wifi..(P1010),..Samsung..Galaxy..Tab..8.9..(P7300),..Samsung..Galaxy..Tab10.1..(P7500),..Samsung..Galaxy..Tab..10.1..WiFi..(P7510),..Samsung..Galaxy..Y..Pro..(B5510),..Samsung..Galaxy..Note..(N7000)..Odin..Multi..Downloader..v4.03....Samsung..Behold..(T919),..Samsung..Behold..2..(T939)..Odin..Multi..Downloader..v4.16....Samsung..Galaxy..(I7500)..Odin..Multi..Downloader..v4.28....Samsung..Europa..(i5500),..Samsung..Galaxy..Europa..(I5500),..Samsung..Galaxy..551..(I5510),..Samsung..Galaxy..Spica..(I5700),..Samsung..Galaxy..Apollo..(I5800),..Samsung..Galaxy..(I7500)..Odin..Multi..Downloader..v4.38....Samsung..Galaxy..Gio..(S5660),..Samsung..Galaxy..Mini..(S5570),..Samsung..Galaxy..Fit..(S5670),..Samsung..Galaxy..Ace..(S5830),..Samsung..Galaxy..Xcover..(S5690),..Samsung..Galaxy..Y..Pro..(B5510)..,..Samsung..Galaxy..Pro..(B7510),..Samsung..Galaxy..M..Pro..(B7800)..Odin..Multi..Downloader..v4.43....Samsung..Galaxy..S..Plus..(I9001),..Samsung..Galaxy..W..(I8150),..Samsung..Exhibit..II..4G..(T679..T-Mobile),..Samsung..Galaxy..W..(T679M..Bell)thanks....from....Malta....Reply....Viraj....SK....September....11,....2013....Follow....this....guide....(unofficial....way):....Reply....samarjeet....kumar....August....22,....2013....what....odin....multidownloder....version....for....galaxy....y....duos....Reply....Viraj....SK....August....22,....2013....Odin....3.07&....Reply....chaz....August....19,....2013....hi....sir....viraj....and....sanket....i....have....a....problem....about....my....samsung....mini....galaxy....gt....s5570....because....my....cp....only....stock....on....samsung....logo....and....doesnt....boot....up....before....it....happen....my....cp....freeze....up....when....im....browsing....picture....then....i....try....to....force....shutdown....by....holding....power....button....1....minute.then....i....try....to....get....to....recovery....mode....then....i....enter....factory....reset....and....wiping....data....the....probelm....is....stock....on....formating....data....nothing....happens....just....stay....ther....and....dint....finish....formating....factory....data....is....just....freeze....ther.thnx....plss....help....me....because....im....stock....right....now....to....this....problem.tnk....you....regards....Reply....Stuntman88....August....3,....2013....Looked....all....over....but....did....not....see....Odin....specific....download....for....GS3....Mini....(I8190)Checking..MD5..finished..SucessfullyOdin..Multi..Downloader..v3.98....Samsung..Galaxy..(I7500)..Odin..Multi..Downloader..v4.34....Samsung..Europa..(i5500),..Samsung..Galaxy..Europa..(I5500),..Samsung..Galaxy..551..(I5510),..Samsung..Galaxy..Spica..(I5700),..Samsung..Galaxy..Apollo..(I5800),..Samsung..Galaxy..(I7500)..Odin..Multi..Downloader..v4.42....Samsung..Galaxy..Gio..(S5660),..Samsung..Galaxy..Mini..(S5570),..Samsung..Galaxy..Fit..(S5670),..Samsung..Galaxy..Ace..(S5830),..Samsung..Galaxy..Xcover..(S5690),..Samsung..Galaxy..Y..Pro..(B5510)..,..Samsung..Galaxy..Pro..(B7510),..Samsung..Galaxy..M..Pro..(B7800)..Odin..Multi..Downloader..v4.252....Samsung..Galaxy..Apollo..(I5800),..Samsung..Galaxy..Spica..(I5700),..Samsung..Galaxy..(I7500)..That..all..version..on..Odin..Multi..Downloader,..one..version..sometime..can..be..use..for..same..type..smartphonePDAS5570IJPLC1REV03.tar.md5...is...validPlease....let....me....know....!....Viraj....SK....July....3,....2013....Ive....got....the....solutionAny....ideas?....Thanks....Reply....Sanket....October....7,....2013....Try....wiping....data/factory....resetting....phoneshaan..June..23,..2013..Hi..my..name..is..shaan..i..have..a..problem..with..my..samsung..galaxy..sl..gt9003,..one..of..my..friend..took..the..phone..he..tried..to..flash..it..using..ODIN..,..It..didnt..worked..for..him..now..when..i..tried..to..On..my..phone..is..is..just..showing..Cellphone..&..Computer..symbol..with..a..warning..symbol..between..them..,..i..dont..know..wat..to..do..,..Pls..Help..me..out..Here..Thanks..In..advance&&Is..there..any..way..to..access..SYSTEM/CSC..folder..(even..i..am..facing..boot..loop..issue)..and..drop..the..relevant..file..in..that..folderFlash..process..was..successful..(with..blue..PASS)..5I..was..able..to..use..Recovery..Mode..using..T..+..Power..button,..then..i..pressed..the..option..wipe..data..factory..reset....and..then,..Yes....delete..all..user..optionI...have...un-installed...the...KiesIf..you..have..a..Samsung..Galaxy..S3..GT-I9300..(..The..International..version)..than..we..have..two..great..Android..4.2.2..leaked..ROMs..here..for..you..with..full..download..links..and..instructionsI....tried....it....already,....ROMS,....Kernels,....you....name....itOdin...is...very...simple...to...use,...all...you...have...to...do...is...:...Prepare...*.pit...or...*.ops...suitable...with...your...smartphone,...example...my...smartphone...is...Samsung...Galaxy...Gio...so...i...must...use...GIOv1.0.opsm....New....to....kernels,modems....??plz....suggest....a....remedy....Reply....Viraj....SK....November....8,....2013....Press....*#06#....and....check....your....IMEI....number....if....it....is....there....or....not&....hasib....October....14,....2013....for....GT-i8320....which....odin....should....i....use?....plz....help....me....Reply....Ofer....October....7,....2013....Hi....all,....I....accidentely....flashed....a....Galaxy....i8150....Wonder....ROM....with....odin....1.85....instead....of....odin....multi....downloader....4.43Both..the..times..i..have..received..PASS..but..problem..is..still..there..with..CSC/INU..accessCheck..MD5How..to..update..Micromax..A290..to..Android..5.1.1..Lollipop..How..to..unlock..bootloader..of..OnePlus..2..Become..a..member!..Join..41..other..subscribers..Email..Address..SearchSearch..for:..Whats..Popular..50..Best..Apps..for..Samsung..Galaxy..S7..and..S7..Edge..Best..setting..For..PPSSPP..Android..-..Highest..FPS,..Tested..with..God..of..War..and..more!..5+..Best..Custom..Roms..for..LG..G3..-..fast,..stable..and..smooth!..10..Essential..Android..Apps..for..Samsung..Galaxy..J7,..J5..and..J2..Top..10..Fast..and..Stable..Custom..ROMs..for..Samsung..Galaxy..Y..The..10..Most..Deadly..PPSSPP..Games..Recent..Posts..How..to..enter..recovery..mode..on..Moto..G4..Plus..How..to..unbrick..Samsung..Galaxy..J7..with..stock..firmware..50..Best..Apps..for..Samsung..Galaxy..S7..and..S7..Edge..How..to..Use..the..Unlocked..HTC..10..on..Verizon..Wireless..50..Best..Android..apps..of..2016..that..you..should..try..15..Must..Have..Accessories..for..Samsung..Galaxy..S7..and..S7..Edge..5+..Best..Custom..Roms..for..LG..G3....fast,..stable..and..smooth!..How..to..root..Samsung..Galaxy..S7..or..S7..Edge..Subscribe..to..Blog..via..Email..Enter..your..email..address..to..subscribe..to..this..blog..and..receive..notifications..of..new..posts..by..emailPlease...help...me,...Im...seeking...for...a...solution...since...2daysIve....downloaded....odin....1.85,....3.04....and....3.07ByAxee...on...September...5,...2014...Advertisement...Odin...has...been...known...as...the...most...useful...tool...introduced...for...the...Popular...Android...devices...which...is...being...used...mostly...in...flashing...the...devices...and...adding...the...custom...modded...ROMs...in...their...devicesLikes..to..play..with..new..electronic..gadgetsWhat...Odin...version...should...I...use...and...can...it...be...used...to...downgrade...from...4.1.2...to...4.1.1?...Reply...Shreyas...June...22,...2013...You...can...use...3.07...which...is...latestAndroid..How..to..hide..Battery..Percentage..on..Samsung..Galaxy..S6Its....Android....2.2....FroyoCan...anyone...guide...a...solution...to...my...problem...or...a...different...method...to...get...into...the...tablet...and...retrieve...my...data f5880b0734

Sam 21 Mai - 15:58 (2016)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Sam 21 Mai - 15:58 (2016)
Répondre au sujet    alliance ES Index du Forum » Ministère des affaires extraterrestres » La Galerie Marchande : commerce extérieur Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 12 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation